||Accu-Lift Transporter - Series One - 7 Ton
||7 Ton / 14,000 LBS G.V.W.R / For power boats up to 32' in length
||Standard - 35'6" (22' S.R.)
Optional - + length of extension
||Standard - 102"
Optional - 108"
||Inside Clear Width
||Standard - 3'
Optional - 3' 6"
||Base / Plain 3600 lbs.
- Structural grade 6 X 6 X 1/4 ASTM A500 steel tubing construction - main frame
- All welding of steel structures are performed only by fitter-welders who are certified through the American Welding Society utilizing the most modern up to date equipment available in the industry
- Open center design utilizes a swing out rear support beam with a mechanical ratcheting system for complete adjustability and accurate stabilization of mainframe side rails.
- Hydraulically operated articulated pintle ring draw bar with safety chains
- Front tongue area offers over 11 sq. ft of storage, for blocking, tie down equipment, misc.
- All connecting pins, washers and cotter pins are of high-grade commercial stainless steel.
RUNNING GEAR & SUSPENSION
- Heavy Duty Dexter 3.5K straight axle assemblies
- Electric brakes 4 total on 2 axles
- Under-slung slipper spring suspension system 8 total @ 1750# each
- 5 Bolt hub & drums with cooling fins
- E-Z Lube bearing protection system guards against water entry and corrosion assuring long life and minimal maintenance.
- 5 Bolt plain steel wheels with ST-205-75R-15 - C / 1820 50 P.S.I. each. Trailer tire assemblies.
- Two rear independently operated hydraulic boat stern support arms 42” long feature a 6” reversible offset with large adjustable bolster pads that have additional 2 1/2” of lateral movement providing many forms of adjustment to accommodate small to large boats
- Adjustable rear keel center support stanchion
- Removable trailer length adjustable (five position) bow-keel support beam with large self-adjusting wood support pads.
- Four adjustable screw jack assemblies with swivel top support pads which can utilize ten different positions.
- All support and bolster pads are pressure treated lumber covered with marine grade carpet fastened with stainless steel staples.
- One – bow eye tie down D-ring
- Two – swivel tie down D-rings – rear
- Two – tie down cleats – rear
- Two – tie down cleats – front
- Industrial grade high quality hydraulic components thru-out
- 12-volt dc battery powered self-contained hydraulic pump with manual lever arm: controlled solenoid valves
- Every function is independently controlled
- Front hydraulic cylinder for fore and aft leveling
- Hydraulic unit and battery are mounted on a forward facing pedestal above the frame
- For safety during loading and unloading the front pivoting cylinder contains an adjustable control valve for complete control of all loads
- All load carrying hydraulic cylinders are equipped with pilot operated double locking valves
- 3/8 diameter abrasion resistant hydraulic hose assemblies feature marine grade construction important when resistance to hydrolysis from seawater is required
- Hydraulic hoses are inside the tubular frame for protection
- D.O.T approved rubber mounted totally submersible lighting
- Two - combination stop, turn, taillights rear
- Two - red side marker clearance lights
- Two - amber side marker clearance lights
- License plate light
- Complete break-a-way system with a nylon switch with galvanized rope halyard
- Rechargeable sealed maintenance – free battery with charger. In a lockable Polyethylene plastic battery case
- All wires are inside of frame or fitted with plastic loom for protection
- All wiring connections terminate in a weatherproof junction box mounted underneath the control pedestal mount
- Vehicle recharge circuit maintains both main and breakaway batteries
||Frame and all components sandblasted white metal. Base coat two coats high build epoxy primer. Top coat three coats high performance acrylic urethane with hardener - choice of color
||F.O.B. Akron, Ohio / $15,000.00 - Base
||Applicable state taxes are not included. They are the buyer's responsibility.
||Cash - Certified Funds, Electronic Transfer
||One third at signing of contract
||One third midpoint of construction
||Balance - upon completion